- Full Time
A digital marketing agency is looking to recruit someone with basic social media management skills.
Ensured Traffic Limited is a digital marketing agency. It has a team of strategic and experienced digital specialists who use vision, flair, and precision to help clients connect with their customers.
- Conceptualize, design, and create marketing materials such as sales collateral, email campaigns, social media graphics, eBooks and Infographics.
- Develop web and digital content like banner ads, various web page elements, social media graphics.
- Create interactive content.
- Formulate Trade Show materials
- Ensure brand consistency across all creative and graphic materials
- Liaise with cross-functional team members in developing creative concepts.
- Ensure high-quality standards while meeting deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience as a graphics designer in the industry.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Proficient with design software and technologies such as Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
- The potential candidate should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
19th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com