- Full Time
A construction material company is looking to recruit for the position of graphics designer.
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian business with a world-class trading reputation.
The company specializes in the sale of building construction finishing materials imported from Europe.
It has five retail shops in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos that sell a wide range of items, including sanitary wares, porcelain ceramic tiles, security panel doors, stone coated roofing sheets, wallpapers, bedroom sets and dining sets.
The potential candidate will create visual text and images concepts, either by hand or with software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate customers.
The hired designer will develop the overall style and layout for advertisements, brochures, periodicals, and business reports, among other things.
Also, meet specific commercial or promotional needs such as packaging, displays, logos or imagery for print and digital purposes.
- Create web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, commercials and other forms of communication.
- Designers should know how to use Adobe’s Creative Suite, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other tools.
- Reflect the desired theme and tone of the messages, create or incorporate images, photos and graphics.
- Improve the legibility of text and images, choose the appropriate type size and style.
- Prepare drafts for customer review and make changes based on their input.
- Check for problems in final productions and double-check that final prints adhere to client specifications.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Result oriented.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Proficient with design software and technologies such as Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Software, CAAD Software
- Knowledge of Microsoft application such as Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Visto
31st October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the email’s subject.
- This role is not remote; hence it is advisable to apply if you are in Abuja.
- Requests for your previous work.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org