- Full Time
- Abraham Adesanya, Ajah
A real estate and investment company is looking to recruit a creative graphic designer to help promote its company brands.
You’ll be designing a wide range of items for both digital and traditional media.
You must be a self-starter, capable of providing fantastic creative ideas, and have exceptional attention to detail to succeed in this position.
Abraham Adesanya, Ajah.
Note: You cannot work remotely; you have to be at the office Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities of a Graphics Designer
As our Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for design elements such as typography, iconography, colour, illustration, and graphics. You will apply your knowledge, expertise, and skills in all of these areas to assist our users in navigating and becoming familiar with our brand.
- Generate innovative ideas, concepts, and designs for creative assets from start to finish.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to transform brand/cultural needs into visually appealing, user-friendly, and emotionally engaging designs while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Create visuals for Instagram stories, reels, guides, carousels for LinkedIn, and stories for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook paid media assets, as well as animated movies, graphics videos, and more.
- To verify style guide adherence, scope, construct, and refine brand master templates and content format modification, among other things.
Requirements of a Graphics Designer
- Professional experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Self-starter who understands how to collaborate and solicit assistance from others.
- Excellent written communication.
- Knowledge of Google Slides, Google Docs, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other illustration software.
- Strong portfolio of interaction, brand and visual design.
- Understanding of both print and digital contexts.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
N80,000 – N100,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the Google Form to apply: https://forms.gle/SAQWuC4D3MLnj2JT9
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.