Our client is on the lookout for a new Graphic Designer in Abraham Adesanya to join their team. The hired candidate will create a variety of items for digital and traditional media. The company needs a self-starter with outstanding innovative ideas and exceptional attention to detail.
Responsibilities of a Graphic Designer:
- Study appropriate data and materials to plan concepts.
- Design and submit work illustrations within deadline.
- Use the appropriate equipment and software to prepare completed art.
- Coordinate and provide support to the team by doing tasks as required
- Use Photoshop and other graphics and layout software to create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Examine final layouts and, if necessary, make suggestions for improvements.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a closely related field.
- A background as a graphic designer or in a related field is advantageous.
- Visual designers with a strong portfolio are required.
- Desktop publishing software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, and Illustrator is required.
- Visual equilibrium is essential.
- Skills in time management and the ability to fulfil deadlines are required.
- Possess the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design require talents.
- Computer-aided design knowledge.
Location: Abraham Adesanya, Ajah
SALARY: 80k – 100k
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.