- Full Time
- Abraham Adesanya, Ajah
A real estate and investment company is looking to recruit a creative graphic designer to help promote it’s company brands.
Abraham Adesanya, Ajah.
NOTE: You cannot work remotely, you have to be at the office Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities of a Graphics Designer
As our Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for design elements such as typography, iconography, colour, illustration, and graphics. You will apply your knowledge, expertise, and skills in all of these areas to assist our users in navigating and becoming familiar with our brand.
- From start to finish, generate innovative ideas, concepts, and designs for creative assets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to transform brand/cultural needs into visually appealing, user-friendly, and emotionally engaging designs while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Create visuals for Instagram stories, reels, guides, carousels for LinkedIn, and stories for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook paid media assets, as well as animated movies, graphics videos, and more.
- To verify style guide adherence, scope, construct, and refine brand master templates and content format modification, among other things.
Requirements of a Graphics Designer
- Professional experience.
- Knowledge of Google Slides, Google Docs, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other illustration software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities Strong portfolio of interaction, brand, and visual design.
- Understanding of both print and digital contexts.
- Self-starter who understands how to collaborate and solicit assistance from others.
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and deliver polished ideas within a set time frame.
- Be at ease sharing and brainstorming ideas with a remote/distributed team during design team evaluations.
All interested candidates should click HERE to apply
N80,000 – N100,000
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.