We’re searching for a remote Game Designer who is self-motivated, creative, and results-oriented to join our team! Do you want to work with a fun and collaborative team? Then you are at the right place.
Responsibilities of a Remote Game Designer:
- Assist with fine-tuning the game’s balancing, tempo, and overall feel.
- Propose and deploy new game features and ideas to the teams.
- Deconstruction and analysis of mobile game mechanics
- Participate in all parts of game creation, including UI/UX, game design, logic, and performance, among others.
- To remain on top of new trends, benchmark the market.
- Learn how to analyze the gameplay and user behavior using models and tools.
Basic Qualifications of a Remote Game Designer:
- Ability to create, prototype, iterate, and balance features with 2+ years of professional experience as a game designer
- For game mechanics and flow, you’ll need a strong design mentality and intuition.
- A gamer who enjoys a variety of platforms and genres.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication abilities
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Successful mobile game track record
- a good understanding of casual games
- Salary is competitive
- Each paycheck includes compensation for working from home.
- Company parties and gatherings are a lot of fun.
- In a quickly growing organization, autonomy to make decisions is essential.
- Flexible Work hard and take time off when you need it.
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.