We’re hiring a Full Stack Engineer who will report to the Engineering Manager for our software development company.
Outliant is a digital product development and startup consulting firm established in the United States to build stunningly excellent products.
As a React & NodeJS Full-Stack Developer, you will have the opportunity to manage innovative projects using cutting-edge technologies.
Grow and learn from our team’s other world-class engineers!
You can choose your hours, get compensated to master new skills and start from the ground up on new projects.
We make software for many of the world’s best companies and startups, as well as our internal products.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, design, and implement intuitive web applications that support the Stash experience
- Work on new, greenfield projects that will have an immediate impact on both our users and the company
- Partner with every department to come up with new features and applications.
- Own the end to end delivery of software components from inception to production
- Work in a cross-functional agile team to deliver working software incrementally.
- Instrument, test, profile, and code review software
- Continuously deploy what you build to our cloud-based infrastructure.
- Understanding of React.js and Node.js and their core principles
- An experienced engineer who can turn ideas into reliable code that others find easy to understand and modify
- An understanding of UX best practices and system design patterns
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging and overall code quality.
- Data-driven decision maker, willing to take risks, fail fast, and iterate quickly
- Keen understanding of testing best practices (TDD is a plus!)
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- The candidate should have a computer and a stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee who is only working for us and can commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your hours!
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- PTO and sick leaves
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th-month bonus.
- Salary and salary increases.
- Financial support on online courses.
- Fun and casual work environment.
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings.
- We are a very diverse bunch!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/outliant/f8015574-eab9-4ad1-84e1-e2161258be2c
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.