Our client is searching for programmers with a good eye for design.
The hired front-end engineer ensures that the objectives of online design and user experience are aligned.
The potential candidate will optimize web pages for optimal efficiency and maintain brand consistency across all websites.
Also, guarantee that all components of web creation are consistent.
Finally, successful front end developers must work in teams with back end developers, visual designers and user experience designers.
- To create web apps, write clean, efficient, performant, and secure code.
- Work with product designers and clients to explain needs and provide input on app architecture.
- On a cross-functional collaborative team, plan, estimate, and prioritize tasks.
- Collaborate in a consultative setting, advising our clients on best practices to ensure project success.
- 5 + years of professional development experience.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong Initiative and drive
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams is a must.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead technically.
- Excellent writing skills.
- 2 + years of development experience using React in production environments
- Experience with a variety of frontend frameworks & libraries, DevOps, and programming languages, including but not limited to Redux, Thunk/Saga, Immutable, Docker, AWS, Glamorous, VueJS, Ruby.
- Previous experience collaborating in a quality-focused environment where testing and reviewing are part of the everyday process.
- Strong experience with semantic HTML and familiarity with web accessibility best practices.
- Familiar with various approaches to styling – from plain CSS to CSS-in-JS, and methodologies for organizing CSS.
- You are knowledgeable and are comfortable using design tools such as Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, Principle, Framer or similar
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone – UTC -8.
- First Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Relevant certifications will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/theorem/ded5da42-b1a6-47c3-85d4-26d9f6ccc8f9?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=FlexJobs
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.