- Full Time
A marketing technology company is looking to recruit someone with an eye for design for the position of front end developer.
Terragon is the most rapidly expanding business marketing technology company in Africa.
It combines and enriches difficult-to-find customer data for telcos, banks, and major brands, resulting in demonstrable benefits.
The potential front end developers will ensure that online design and user experience objectives are aligned.
In addition, the hired candidate will optimize web pages for optimal efficiency and maintain brand consistency across all websites.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to work as a team player with back end developers, visual designers and user experience designers.
Frontend developer responsibilities
- Design new user-friendly features.
- Create programs and libraries that can be reused.
- Write web pages with several markup languages.
- Ensure that UI and UX designs are technically feasible.
- Design the functionality and user interface of each product in collaboration with other software engineers.
- Tuning your online applications to be high-performing, intuitive, and functional using experimental and data analysis techniques.
- Create a client-side architecture that is scalable and compatible with a multi-tenant cloud API.
- Promote engineering excellence, setting business metrics and driving continuous operational improvement.
Requirements of a frontend developer
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a full-time frontend engineer
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of Databases.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Must be very good at PHP, Python And Laravel
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding SEO principles.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, AdobeXD.
- HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or related field.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
13th November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should https://forms.gle/kuF76MF3v5BoVPw56
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.