- Full Time
An innovative technology company is looking to recruit for the position of frontend developer.
CloudWare Technologies is Africa’s leading provider of innovative technology solutions.
The company is a group of IT experts who specialize in a variety of fields. It professionally implements technology projects.
It is recruit someone with an eye for design for the position of front end developer.
The potential front end developers will ensure that online design and user experience objectives are aligned.
In addition, the hired candidate will optimize web pages for optimal efficiency and maintain brand consistency across all websites.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to work as a team player with back end developers, visual designers and user experience designers.
- Design new user-friendly features.
- Create programs and libraries that can be reused.
- Write web pages with several markup languages.
- Ensure that UI and UX designs are technically feasible.
- Design the functionality and user interface of each product in collaboration with other software engineers.
- Tuning your online applications to be high-performing, intuitive, and functional using experimental and data analysis techniques.
- Create a client-side architecture that is scalable and compatible with a multi-tenant cloud API.
- Promote engineering excellence, setting business metrics and driving continuous operational improvement.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Must be resident in Ibadan or ready to relocate to Ibadan upon employment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must be able to write clean code and understand DRY principles.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Must be comfortable with JS frameworks, version control and frontend build tools.
- Must be able to write clean code and understand DRY principles
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and AdobeXD.
2nd November 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org