- Full Time
A financial technology company is looking to recruit a frontend developer.
PayQart, a financial technology firm, is looking for a front-end developer to develop a cutting-edge savings and lending platform.
The hired candidate must be willing and able to learn everything about the company products and end-user needs.
Furthermore, the potential candidate will ensure that web design and user experience requirements are aligned.
In addition, the developer will optimize web pages for maximum efficiency and maintain brand consistency across all web pages.
To be a successful front-end developer, the candidate must have exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities.
Duties of a frontend developer
- Understand the product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics, and backend infrastructure.
- Choose the structure and appearance of web pages.
- Create user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages and mobile apps.
- Add new features to improve the user experience.
- Keep the brand’s identity consistent throughout the design.
- Get the right blend of functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensure that web design is mobile-friendly.
- Increase the speed and scalability of web pages.
- Maintain and continuously improve the website and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and the rest of the product development team.
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions.
- Contribute to product advancement to ensure the implementation of solutions.
Frontend developer Requirements
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Must be willing to work full time in an office environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to email@example.com.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit payqart.com..