- Full Time
A software development company is looking to recruit a programmer with a keen eye for design for the position of front end developer.
Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, situated in Abuja, Nigeria, offers a broad range of software solutions.
As a software development company, it provides solutions to small and large enterprises. Assist companies of all sizes with accelerating or evolving their businesses or developing custom software.
The company is a technology-driven engine that propels businesses forward.
The hired front end developers will ensure that online design and user experience objectives are aligned.
Furthermore, the potential candidate will optimize web pages for optimal efficiency and maintain brand consistency across all websites.
To be a successful front end developer, you must have the ability to work as a team player with back end developers, visual designers and user experience designers.
Frontend developer responsibilities
- Design new user-friendly features.
- Create programs and libraries that can be reused.
- Use the right colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Write web pages with several markup languages.
- Ensure that UI and UX designs are technically feasible.
- Improve the application’s performance and scalability.
- Make sure that web design is mobile-friendly.
- Keep the brand’s identity consistent throughout the design.
- Ensure that all user input is valid before publishing to the backend.
- Design the functionality and user interface of each product in collaboration with other software engineers.
Requirements of a frontend developer
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Must be very good at PHP, Python And Laravel
- Knowledge of Databases.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding SEO principles.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, AdobeXD.
- HND or B.Sc in Computer Science or related field.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees – Employee Perks.
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
12th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://recruitment.walexbiznig.com/public/job/front-end-developer-abuja
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.walexbiznig.com.