- Full Time
- Ikota, Lagos
A cake store is looking to recruit an experienced social media manager and front desk officer to represent the company by helping our brands establish a social media presence.
The hired social media manager will execute advertising campaigns and generate interaction by developing high-quality and unique material.
You’ll also be responsible for engaging influencers, managing our community by reacting to comments and overseeing our customer service across all platforms.
In addition, the applicant will deliver excellent customer service and support to our clients.
Furthermore, you need to have relevant marketing experience to be a great social media manager.
Finally, a great social media manager should demonstrate their knowledge by developing and distributing all required technical papers.
Ikota, Ajah, Lagos.
- Greet visitors and give them excellent service.
- Ensure the front desk is clean.
- Respond to any incoming calls and client questions.
- Handle social media accounts.
- Run company social media advertising campaigns.
- Ability to take good pictures and videos of cakes and add captions on social media pages.
- Respond to comments on each of our accounts.
- Build a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitor the company’s brand on social media.
- Keep track of office supplies and equipment.
- Organize your files and records.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Understanding of business analysis.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to handle social media applications.
- Ability to use Canva to design.
- Possess a B.Sc or H.N.D in Marketing or related field.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the Google Form to apply: https://forms.gle/CVawYzH9mnRbRdzq9
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.