- Lekki, Lagos
Front Desk Officer needed in Lekki, Lagos.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of front desk officer.
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Sarepta Nigeria Limited builds feasible partnerships for stimulating international and domestic investment in critical sectors of the Nigerian economy.
The company is looking to recruit a personable front desk officer to handle all receptionist and clerical duties at the main entrance’s.
The hired front desk officer will welcome all visitors.
Furthermore, the potential candidate should have a pleasant personality, being sharp and disciplined.
In addition, the suitable applicant should be able to handle enquiries and provide reliable information using a customer-centric strategy.
Lastly, deliver exceptional customer services for our guests and visitors to feel welcome and appreciated.
Duties of front desk officer
- Greeting visitors and provide excellent client service.
- Ensuring that the front desk is clean, appealing.
- Answering all incoming calls and client questions.
- Directing calls to the appropriate department.
- Accepting and distributing all letters and parcels to the proper departments.
- Emails should be monitored, organized, and forwarded.
- Keep track of documents and files.
Front desk officer requirements
- The potential applicant should have previous experience working as a front desk officer.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Candidates should have the ability to use office machines such as a printer, fax and scanner.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The potential candidate should possess a minimum of SSCE
N35,000- N45,000 monthly
15th October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org