Ehimartho International Limited
Our Client – Ehimartho International Limited is a proudly owned Nigerian Marine, Petroleum and Chemical Company whose offerings include, supplies of bunkers to vessels, buying and supplying petroleum products, sales and purchase of lubricants, equipment leasing and marine engineering services.
Ehimartho is currently recruiting qualified candidates to join her team in the following capacity:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
The Front Desk Officer will:
- Prepare and submit a daily office report to the MD.
- Prepare a monthly expenditure report for the office.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files. Qualifications
- Applicants must possess an OND certificate with a minimum of 1year of experience in a similar position.
- Applicants must be residing in Apapa or its environs.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.