- Full Time
- Surulere, Lagos
A hospitality company is looking to recruit a professional front desk clerk to supervise all receptionist and secretarial activities.
The hired candidate will be responsible for various tasks, including answering phones, managing the switchboard, and keeping track of the office budget.
Your primary purpose is to deliver excellent customer service and support to our clients.
Also, the successful candidate will be attractive and friendly, with exceptional people skills, as the “face” of our organization.
Finally, you should multitask and have strong communication and organizational abilities.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all necessary pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their proper departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Maintain records and files.
- The potential candidate should possess a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership.
- Persuasive skills.
- Customer service.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a High school diploma or relevant qualification.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should fill the Google Form using this link: https://forms.gle/yf4SnTYXMzJGUima6
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
You Join our Whatsapp group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.