- Full Time
An interior design school is looking to recruit a dynamic front desk officer.
Simplinteriors School is a Nigerian interior design school that teaches students to become professional interior designers.
The hired candidate will be responsible for various tasks such as answering phones, managing the switchboard, and keeping track of the office budget.
Also, deliver excellent customer service and support to our clients.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be attractive and friendly, with exceptional people skills.
Finally, you should multitask and have strong communication and organizational abilities.
- Welcome, all visitors.
- The candidates should manage the School’s inbound and outbound phone calls and texts from prospective and current students.
- The hired applicant will disseminate information to the general School platform.
- Handle student inquiries and complaints and provide suitable solutions, alternatives, and follow-up.
- Open and participatory communication builds customer relationships and trust with prospective and current students.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information of potential pupils.
- Consider new approaches to generate sales leads for the School.
- Oversee and maintain the school facility and other properties.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership.
- Persuasive skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Computer literate.
- Social media savvy.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or OND qualification.
15th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit simplinteriors.com.