- Full Time
- Ikeja, Lagos
An hospitality company is looking to recruit for the position of front desk officer.
Based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, Marriott International is a leading global lodging firm with over 4,100 locations in 79 countries and revenue of approximately $14 billion in 2014.
J. Willard established Alice S. Marriott’s established it in Washington, D.C., in 1927.
The company has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics.
The company is looking to recruit a front desk officer.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all necessary pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Ensure company meetings are set and recorded on the timetable.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership.
- Persuasive skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/21105851?lang=en-us
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.