- Full Time
A construction company is looking to recruit for the position of front desk officer.
A&K Construction is a building contracting company with a reputation for high-quality work that takes a 360-degree approach to the construction industry by combining design, procurement, and renting experience.
A&K constructs commercial, residential, and specialist building projects such as airports, government institutions, and historic site preservation.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all necessary pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their proper departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Ensure company meetings are set and recorded on the timetable.
- The potential candidate should have previous experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership.
- Persuasive skills.
- Customer service.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
11th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For further inquiries, contact: 08032975601.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org