- Full Time
A real estate company is looking for a professional front desk clerk at our main entrance desk to supervise all receptionist and secretarial activities.
GText Homes is a prominent real estate solutions provider with offices in Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia, and its headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The hired candidate will be responsible for various tasks, including answering phones, managing the switchboard, and keeping track of the office budget.
Your primary purpose is to deliver excellent customer service and support to our clients.
Also, The successful candidate will be attractive and friendly, with exceptional people skills, as the “face” of our organization.
Finally, you should be able to multitask and have strong communication and organizational abilities.
Omole Phase 1, Lagos
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all necessary pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Ensure company meetings are set and recorded on the timetable.
- At least 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong leadership.
- Customer service orientation.
- Persuasive skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Familiarity with office machines such as desktops and printers.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess an HND or OND qualification.
29th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com