- Full Time
- LEKKI LAGOS
Our client is looking for a professional Front Desk Officer Lekki Lagos to oversee all secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform various duties, including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
Your central goal is to provide our clients outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Pay: 50 – 100k
Location – Lekki
Job Responsibilities of Front Desk Officer Lekki Lagos
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Problem-solving skill.
- .Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
Job Requirements of Front Desk Officer Lekki Lagos
- BSc in any field or a relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various required tasks.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
Interested candidates should apply with this link:
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.