- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos.
A high end medical spa is looking for a professional Front Desk Officer in Lekki. The front desk officer is to carry out duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform various duties, including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
Your central goal is to provide our clients outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Working hours: 8:30am – 8:00pm (Tuesdays – Saturdays)
Job Responsibilities for Front Desk Officer in Lekki
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Ability to manage cleaners, drivers and low skilled roles.
- .Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain patients records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Directing patients to their clinical rooms and informing nurses when necessary.
- HND/BSc in any field or a relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a medical spa
- Experience working in a spa for high end customer.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various required tasks.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.