An investment company is looking to recruit a content creator.
Rich-Oak is a rapidly expanding investment, micro-lending, and cooperative organization that offers financial solutions to Nigerians of various socioeconomic backgrounds.
The company want to see two-thirds of Nigeria’s population become financially independent.
It is looking for a professional front desk clerk at our main entrance desk to supervise all receptionist and secretarial activities.
The hired candidate will be responsible for various tasks such as answering phones, managing the switchboard, and keeping track of the office budget.
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver excellent customer service and support to our clients.
The selected candidate will be attractive and friendly with exceptional people skills as the company’s “face.”
To be successful in this role, you should multitask and have strong communication and organizational abilities.
- Welcome visitors to the main desk.
- Collaborate closely with the customer support representative and the social media marketer.
- For industry-related themes, conduct research and plan up valuable and compelling content ideas.
- Make content drafts for the company’s digital spaces that are well-organized.
- Optimize content following SEO guidelines and principles.
- It may be necessary to amend the content on our website from time to time, so proofread the material to be published.
- Keep up with the latest industry trends and practices so you can give sound advice.
- Must be a fresh serving corps member resident in Abuja without a PPA.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
- Good understanding of Social Media Marketing.
- Knowledge about email marketing.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
18th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “FRONT DESK/ CONTENT CREATOR (NYSC)” as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com