We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly Hotel Front Desk Agent in Surulere Lagos to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests’ payments. The candidate will serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. If you have a flair for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, you might be the one we are looking for.
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent in Surulere Lagos:
- Checking guests in and out.
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Handling and resolving guest complaints
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Communicating with guests to better understand their individual needs to provide them with the best service possible.
Requirements of a Front Desk Agent in Surulere Lagos :
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working as a front desk.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a good appearance.
- A degree in hotel management is a plus.
- Customer service attitude
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of guests and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Experience in all aspects of customer service and people management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org