- Full Time
A reputable advertising company is looking for a professional front desk clerk to supervise all receptionist and secretarial activities at our main entrance desk.
You’ll be responsible for various tasks, including answering phones, managing the switchboard, and keeping track of the office budget.
Your primary purpose is to deliver excellent customer service and support to our clients.
The successful candidate will be attractive and friendly, with exceptional people skills, as the “face” of our organization.
You should be able to multitask and have strong communication and organizational abilities.
Ikeja GRA, Lagos
- With a friendly and helpful attitude, greet clients and guests.
- Assist clients in locating information in the office.
- The potential candidate responsibilities include copying, faxing, taking notes and making trip arrangements.
- Get the conference and training rooms ready.
- Professionally answering the phone and routing calls as needed.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities for coworkers.
- Help with ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Maintain a high level of client service.
- Book appointments.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate personnel
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Purchase and inventory office supplies.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience as Front Desk / Admin Officer
- Must be female, intelligent and look very neat.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership.
- Persuasive skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, English or any related field.
14th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://forms.gle/38p27WdEx2DpDW858
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.