A microfinance institution is seeking for motivated freelance marketers to help us offer Gemstone Microfinance products to potential customers and get them to sign up.
Gemstone Microfinance is an agricultural microfinance cooperative society that is not affiliated with a bank.
It is a national member of the Nigerian Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions (AMFIN).
Its two years of operation has granted over N2 billion in credits to its agricultural business members throughout its twenty-four locations in twelve states and the Federal Capital Territory.
The development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing, and retail subsectors has been society’s main priority.
Freelance Marketers will promote the Company’s Investment Product to prospects on their own time.
The hired candidate will be compensated based on the overall amount of revenue they can generate.
- To deliver the finest market recommendations to prospective consumers, proper market research and market analysis.
- Understand the needs of the client and recommend the best investment product or brand image.
- Knowledge of the company’s investment products, contact interested investors and persuade them to invest in any of Gemstone’s goods.
- Promote the design, product design, packaging and promotion.
- Prospect for new clients and convert them to paying customers.
- Follow up with prospective leads.
- Assist organizations in developing their brand image through practical marketing approaches, social media marketing, and other means.
- Visits to the client’s office and communication with clients and business owners are crucial responsibilities.
- The potential candidate will function as a mediator between Gemstone and potential clients.
- Previous experience is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Result oriented.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Social media savvy.
- Capacity to create high-quality material for a variety of social media platforms.
- Basic understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Image editing software, videography and photography is a plus.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND, SSCE, FSLC qualification.
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- For enquiries after submission, call: 09123145793 or 08139935050
- A call to indicate interest in the job after submitting your application is considered a relevant part of the recruitment process.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com