- Full Time
- Lagos, Nigeria
Focuset Incorporation is looking to recruit an HR assistant.
Human Resources Assistants provide clerical and administrative support to the HR Manager.
The potential candidate will conduct preliminary interviews, verify references, update employee data, compile documentation and present employee benefits packages.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the organization’s administrative tasks.
- Oversee HR events and meetings and coordinate management-employee communications.
- The potential candidate will assist with the recruitment process.
- Ensure employee effectiveness of work.
- Support internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department.
- Compile and maintain employee records, including vacation and sick leave, both physically and electronically.
- Handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, training and development.
- Effectively and efficiently consult with executive management on strategic planning and connect management with its employees.
- Write reports on general HR activities and submit them to management.
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency.
- At least one year of working experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Familiarity with HR software.
- Knowledge of Nigerian labour law.
- The potential candidate should possess an ND, HND or any related field.
N80,000 – N90,000 monthly
21st November 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using HR-ASSISTANT as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org