- Full Time
It is looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative abilities for the fleet supervisor position.
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc is a West African company that offers dependable, innovative, and cost-effective products and services.
Its primary markets are real estate, hotel accommodations, food and snack production, commercial truck and bus manufacturing and distribution, aftermarket car servicing, inks for flexible packaging, plumbing and industrial products, suppliers.
Fleet supervisors are responsible for assisting in recruiting quality drivers into the fleet.
Also, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
Moreover, fleet managers will need to discipline drivers who are not efficiently using their time, requiring excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
Benin – Edo, Ibadan – Oyo, (Ota, Ibafo) – Ogun and Lagos
- Vehicle acquisition and maintenance for delivery.
- Choosing whether to lease or purchase a vehicle.
- Assist with the hiring of qualified drivers for the fleet.
- Create effective driver schedules to optimize earnings.
- Manage drivers to ensure that they stick to rigorous programs.
- All cars under their management must be registered and licensed.
- Identify cost-cutting and profit-maximizing opportunities.
- Develop techniques to improve fuel economy.
- Keep meticulous records of vehicle maintenance and inspection.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the United States Department of Transportation.
- Schedule vehicle maintenance regularly to ensure operational efficiency.
- Maintain a high level of customer service while monitoring driver conduct.
- Analyze data to improve the efficiency of a company’s operations.
- GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in the event of theft.
- At least eight years of work experience
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to guide and train others.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package.
- Product knowledge and skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Candidates should possess an HND, B.Eng or MEng qualification.
15th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com