- Full Time
Financial Expert needed at Sterling Alternative Finance.
Sterling Bank Plc, sometimes known as “Your One-Customer Bank,” is a Nigerian full-service national commercial bank.
Sterling Bank, formerly NAL Bank, has grown from a leading investment bank to a full-fledged commercial bank over its 50-year history. In 2006, it merged with four other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the Nigerian banking industry’s consolidation.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of a financial expert.
- Responsible for developing and implementing plans to increase the value realized from Sterling Alternative Finance’s IT assets, investments, and capabilities by establishing relationships between Sterling Alternative Finance’s Technology.
- Manage demand for IT resources in the Sterling Alternative Finance business field.
- Develop technological strategies that follow the overall business strategy for the business unit.
- Keep up with new technology and how it can help gain a competitive advantage.
- Recommend technical options as a way to help the business unit accomplish its goals.
- Prepare project cost-benefit evaluations and help corporate stakeholders in project prioritization.
- Prioritize and implement project needs in collaboration with stakeholders and project teams.
- Develop and manage the IT, internal and external business units.
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements to increase the value of the business unit.
- Ascertain that the business units are aware of the technology solution, solution delivery, governance processes, architecture standards.
- Manage all IT projects for the assigned business units.
- Follow up and supervise the selection of appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that the solution fully meets the functional requirements.
- Develop and communicate IT innovation and awareness programs.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Innovative skills.
- Drive for Results.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Technology savvy.
- Project planning and Control.
- Customer Need Identification.
- Stakeholder management.
- The candidate should possess a B.S.c degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Information Systems or related field.
23rd September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply:https://talent.sterling.ng/job/view/784
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job please visit talent.sterling.ng.