- Full Time
A multinational company is looking for a new financial analyst to join its team.
The OPEC Fund for International Development was founded in 1976 as a global development finance organization.
Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela are among our 12 member countries.
You’ll spend the day evaluating massive amounts of financial data and creating various accounting and financial reports based on that data and your research-based judgments.
The hired candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of numerous financial forecasting and corporate finance models to succeed in this profession.
- Perform regularly standard financial projections and analysis
- ; Interprete raw data and information and prepare management reports connected to financial performance and targets.
- Carry out Ad hoc assessments to support strategic business choices.
- Analyze data and financial and business measures to track performance and aid management in meeting goals.
- To evaluate trends, potential hazards, and opportunities, investigate differences between actuals, projections, and forecasts.
- Keep track of and evaluate essential performance indicators.
- Develop and maintain a thorough awareness of the organization’s financial performance in all areas.
- Maintain accurate financial predictions by establishing strong business partnerships across the enterprise through monthly financial deliverables and meetings.
- Communicate financial data reports, narratives and visual representations.
- Assist in creating periodic financial assessments to promote company change and ongoing reporting on innovation and automation.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, dashboards, and analytics on the organization, including cash flow estimates, scenario analysis, forecasts, and financial performance.
- Create and keep track of essential financial reporting parameters.
- Contribute to the Fund’s development and capacity building by creating and upgrading management and organizational processes and procedures; serves on the relevant committee(s).
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience.
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in an international financial institution.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong ethics.
- Adaptability skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Possess a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance/Business, majoring in Accounting, Financial Analysis, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- Recognize accounting certification such as the CFA.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://careers.opecfund.org/job/Financial-Analytics-Officer/738332502/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit careers.opecfund.org.