- Full Time
A company is seeking a finance manager with strong organizational and analytical capabilities.
The Mines Advisory Group (MAG) is a humanitarian and advocacy group that searches for, removes, and destroys landmines, cluster munitions, and unexploded bombs in conflict zones worldwide.
Finance officers should be detail-oriented, statistically educated, problem-solving experts, and investigators.
Also, to be successful, finance managers need to have good commercial awareness, solid numeracy abilities, and a great interest in an organization’s growth, efficiency and profitability.
Finally, top candidates will require outstanding communication and report writing skills, superior technical ability, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Petty Cash is a term used to describe a small.
- Sort, evaluate, and match invoices and payment requests made by cheques.
- Produce cheques and payment instructions and obtain the necessary signatures.
- Reconcile payment remittances and all accounts.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Ensure that all payable and receivable transactions in the business application system are processed.
- Keep track of all trades and correspondence with all vendors.
- After all appropriate approvals have been received, process all modifications to the receivables transaction.
- Follow all relevant policies, processes, and procedures.
- Monthly financial reports should be printed and distributed.
- At least five (5) years of cognate professional work experience in a finance role (NGO or other international agency experience is an added advantage).
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics.
- Ability to manage confidential data.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Effective presentation and report writing.
- The potential candidate should possess a first degree in Accounting or a related field.
- An added advantage is a recognized professional accounting qualification such as ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
5th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “MAG_FINANCEOFFICER_YOUR NAME” as the subject of the mail.
- Please send your application in English with your CV and cover letter in the same document.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Nigeria National required.
- Your application document should be titled in the following format: MAG_FINANCEOFFICER_YOUR NAME, and this should also be the subject of your email.
- Note that applications that do not adhere to these instructions will not be reviewed.
- Any applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com