- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
A fragrance company is looking to recruit for the position of finance manager.
Royal Perfumes is an international affiliated firm and one of Africa’s leading fragrance centres, with an extensive e-shop and worldwide shipping.
- Provide recommendations for investment activities and processes that the company should take.
- Examine market conditions and competition
- Create strategies that work to reduce financial risk.
- Oversee the finance department’s operations, set goals, objectives and provide a framework for achieving them.
- Maintain the organization’s financial health.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to look for ways to reduce costs.
- Compare the company’s actual performance to the business plans.
- Develop financial trends and estimates for the company.
- Review, monitor and manage the budget.
- Provide financial reports and financial information to management.
- Consult with auditors.
- A minimum of 6 – 8 years of work experience.
- Proven experience working as a financial manager.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as a financial analyst.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Extensive familiarity with financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- B.S.c or MA Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org