- Full Time
A microfinance bank is searching for a sales-driven, customer-focused field sales officer to determine the most effective ways to boost company sales.
The hired candidate will recommend changes to present sales methods, inform potential and existing customers of firm products.
You should also detect fresh sales prospects from client referrals regularly.
Finally, a great salesperson should have a strong work ethic and communicate, negotiate and provide excellent customer service at all times.
Awoyaya – Ajah-Lagos
- Proactive selling of bank products and services to potential customers.
- Open bank accounts for customers.
- Up-sell other bank products such as loans, especially for small business owners.
- Analyse loan applications to confirm creditworthiness.
- Reject loan applications not meeting requirements.
- Review all loan applications to meet compliance.
- Assist customers with inquiries.
- Increase customer loyalty by maintaining confidentiality.
- Accomplish the bank’s mission by meeting sales targets.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability skills.
- Result Oriented.
- Very smart and articulate.
- Must have a flair for Sales or Marketing.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess either an HND, BSc. in any field.
Method of Application
Click on the link below to apply;
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.