- Full Time
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyses the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
- Conducts preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail, including term and payment schedule.
- Review all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid and in accordance with the bank’s guidelines.
- Help customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- NCE, HND, BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Very smart and articulate
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
Click on the link below to apply;
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.
January 31, 2022
February 2, 2022