- Full Time
A microfinance bank is searching for a sales-driven, customer-focused sales officer to determine the most effective ways to boost company sales.
The hired candidate will recommend changes to present sales methods, inform potential and existing customers of firm products.
You should also detect fresh sales prospects from client referrals regularly.
To succeed as a field sales officer, you must be convincing and educated about industry regulations.
Finally, a great salesperson should have a strong work ethic and communicate, negotiate and provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyses the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail, including term and payment schedule.
- Review all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid, and according to the bank’s guidelines.
- Help customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability skills.
- Result Oriented.
- Very smart and articulate.
- Must have a flair for Sales or Marketing.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess either an NCE, HND or BSc in any field.
Method of Application
Click on the link below to apply;
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.