Field Sales Agents
Our client is looking to hire Field Sales Agents in Awoyaya to evaluate financial status of loan applicants, work with team lead to authorize loan approval, open bank accounts where necessary, make cash deposit and update account records. Candidates should be available to follow up on clients.
Incentives: HMO and Pension.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to establish debt payment plans.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants’ questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- BSc in finance or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a loan officer.
- Sufficient understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Interested candidates should click on the link below –
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com