Our client is looking to hire a Fashion Stylist/Personal Assistant in VGC. The candidate for this job role must be creative with keen attention to details. Also, the candidate for this position must be highly adaptable and capable of working in a fast paced, stressful environment.
Location: VGC Lagos
Responsibilities of a Fashion Stylist/Personal Assistant in VGC:
- Advises clients on dynamic styling for visuals.
- Develops exclusive, creative, and unconventional styles for the client.
- Orders clothing, fabrics, accessories, makeup and more to facilitate a wardrobe.
- Coordinates with photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists, and other industry professionals in order to develop comprehensive looks for clients.
- Organizes the wardrobes and outfits designed for a photo shoot or event.
- Adapts to the client’s own interests in color, style, and shape.
- Coordinates shooting locations.
- Move around with the client whenever there is an event or outing.
- Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Possess good writing skills.
- Exhibits creativity and business sense.
- Must be outspoken and jovial.
- Can manipulate various fashion techniques, including mixing different fabrics, colors, and textures.
- Great styling sense.
- Has the ability to adapt to changes in market inter
- Demonstrates basic computer and reading skills.
- Possesses a keen understanding of the fashions that are acceptable and even expected for different types of events.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.