- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos.
Our client, a leading financial and professional services provider, is looking to hire an experienced ICAN Chartered Tax Advisor to join its team. This tax advisor provides services such as Tax advisory services, company income tax, personal income tax, Value Added Tax, withholding tax, tax computation, tax filing and general tax services.
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Working hours: 9am – 6pm
Remuneration: N250,000 – N300,000 (Starting salary)
Slots available: 3 slots
Job Responsibilities for Experienced Tax Advisor:
- Prepare for tax payments and tax data collection.
- Update the company’s tax database.
- Work with the Senior Tax Manager and external advisors to determine future tax requirements and take the required measures.
- Work with and negotiate with tax authorities.
- Inspect and identify areas where the business can reduce tax, make claims and increase profits.
- Prepare for our monthly, quarterly and annual accounting income tax provision and related financial statement disclosures.
- Prepare and present reports to executive management on tax matters.
- Implement, maintain and document appropriate internal controls over the tax function.
- BSc Accounting, finance or its equivalent.
- Must be a seasoned professional.
- Must be ICAN chartered.
- At least 3 years experience as a Tax practitioners, preferably within a tax firm or a professional service firm.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to explain complex details clearly to many different teams.
- The ability to operate complex database systems.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies with the ability to stay confidential.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.