Our client in the educational sector, who is one of Nigeria’s most outstanding, authoritative, and informative guides to what is going on in the field of education, is looking for an experienced Administrative Officer.
Job Title: Experienced Administrative Officer
Location: Igando, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday-Friday (8 am -5 pm)
Responsibilities of an Experienced Administrative Officer
- Plan, organize and administer the activities of their department, office, or division efficiently.
- Keep informed of new developments relating to their function and maintain a creative and experimental attitude toward change to improve their area of responsibility continuously.
- Recommend the organizational structure and staffing that complement their area of responsibility.
- Interview and recommend to the president personnel for hire.
- Establish and maintain an organizational climate that encourages development, retention, and a high level of morale among personnel.
- Keep their immediate supervisor informed of activities of the unit, particularly of significant or unusual developments, and seek their advice and counsel.
- To promote an integrated effort in the college’s administration by cooperating with other administrators and staff.
- Maintain productive relationships with faculty, students, the community, and other educational institutions and accurately and constructively interpret college policies and programs.
- Propose a budget for their department, office, or division and administer that budget within the board’s or President’s parameters.
- At the President’s request, give information and reports to the board.
- Put a plan for supervising students who attend classes during the day, evenings or weekends, and clinical internship dates.
- Carry out any other tasks that their immediate supervisor has assigned or delegated.
Qualifications for the Administrative Officer role
- HND / BSc in Business Administration, Management, or any other social-related discipline is required.
- 2 – 5 years of administrative experience
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Capable of multitasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Interpersonal and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- A positive, proactive attitude toward work Strong and effective verbal and written communication abilities
- Integrity and secrecy are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to prioritize tasks Responsive and resourceful
- Exhibits can help people behave in not dictated by their jobs.
- Willingness to work and flexibility
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel skills.
- Writing abilities for reports.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org