Our Client, Chainlink Labs is the leading provider of secure and reliable open-source oracle solutions, enabling smart contracts to access anything outside their native blockchain, such as off-chain data feeds, web APIs, and traditional bank payments.
Chainlink Labs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Manager
Location: Remote (Anywhere in the world)
- Plan multiple weekly events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Create experiential events that use your creativity to bring people together
- Identify venues, organize event logistics and lead promotional activities for the event
- Build relationships across the organization, with the Chainlink Ecosystem and industry thought leaders to collaborate on events as co-presenters, panelists, and guest speakers.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, etc. to surface event opportunities and coordinate cross-functional deliverables.
- Source and negotiate with local vendors and suppliers
- Analyze and document the event’s success and apply those learnings to future events
- BS/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
- Outgoing and engaging, loves to meet new people
- Interested in creating a growing and engaged community around these events
- Willingness to travel 50-75% of the time
- Process-oriented with the ability to multitask, execute and organize multiple events at the same time
- Wants to make a positive impact through blockchains, smart contracts and oracles
- Uses analytics and attendee feedback to create more engaging events
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit Chainlink%20Labs%20-%20Event%20Manager%20(lever.co).