- Full Time
- Ikeja Lagos
Our client, a major player in the FMCG industry, is looking for an Events and Activation Officer Ikeja Lagos to join her dynamic team in the following position:
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Pay: 2 – 3million naira
We require the service of a proactive and versatile Events Activation Officer.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to develop and implement effective brand activation strategies to gain customers and generate creative ideas for social events coverage and coordination, amongst others.
Events and Activation Officer Ikeja Lagos
- Conceptualise and implement activations and all other marketing events
- Create, obtain approval, and maintain budgets for all events and activations
- Liaise with event organisers to find out their exact event requirements, verify venues, suppliers, contractors, and all events logistics.
- Manage all pre-event/activations and post event/activations.
- Use market and research knowledge to identify and develop unique experiential propositions and differentiators to the business.
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
Applicants should possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, or related disciplines.
- Professional Certification in Marketing (NIMN, CMMP, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in marketing, with at least one year in events management and/or brand activations.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
Register for our free training courses to increase your chances of getting hired. Our recommended course is soft skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.