- Full Time
- IKEJA LAGOS
Our client is a top consulting firm and a business partner to Sage Pastel International (SPI), specializing in financial accounting advisory services, tax consultancy, training on capacity building, auditing, accounting software solution, support, and implementation. The company is looking to hire a top Entry Level Accounting Consultant Ikeja Lagos to deliver its training programs on accounting software implementation to its clients. Furthermore, the accounting consultant will program, implement, and handle the organization’s accounting processes.
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Job Responsibilities of Entry Level Accounting Consultant Ikeja Lagos:
- Provide planning, proactive client management, leadership and responsibility for administration, maintaining a high quality of delivery and satisfied clients.
- Design and set up accounting systems, e.g. SAGE.
- Perform software documentation.
- Develop account (payroll) and operational reports.
- Conduct clientele training.
- Import documented data.
- Provide follow-up support.
- Providing post-implementation support.
- Nurture an existing community of expertise around the solution area.
- Ensure continuous improvement efforts.
- Identify and encourage strategic initiatives.
Job Requirements of Entry Level Accounting Consultant Ikeja Lagos:
- HND in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Relevant accounting-focused work experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in implementing Sage accounting software or similar accounting software.
- Potential to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure, balance projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in data analysis and recommend a solution.
- Ability to identify and utilize effective communication channels.
- Identify and discuss potential problems with project team members.
- Articulate the big picture and details effectively.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.