- Full Time
- Remote (international)
A top language learning application company is seeking to hire an English Test Auditor. If you are interested in the English Test Auditor remote vacancy, read the job requirements below.
Location: Remote (international)
- Reviewing and auditing test takers’ behaviour for a recorded online English proficiency test.
- Ensuring all test scores are processed within 48 hours of being uploaded to the site.
- Notifying supervisors of issues encountered on the job via the Slack messaging tool.
- Be available for 3-5 monthly remote meetings.
- Expert level in English fluency
- Strong ability in utilizing G-suite tools such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Ability to read and understand gestures, facial expressions, and behaviours.
- Experience using the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to focus and pay attention to details.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced remote-work environment and adapt to frequent process changes.
- Steady and high-speed internet connection.
- Plans to live in the current location for at least one year.
- Good writing skills (writing reports, instruction, correspondence)
- Fluency in other languages (especially in Mandarin, Arabic, or any Indian language)
Schedule & Contract Details:
- Must commit to at least 20 hours per week (with priority given to those who can work 25+ hours)
- Work at least 10 hours per weekend (Sat and Sun in UTC)
- With any additional hours to be performed throughout the week (Mon-Fri)
- Starting rate is between $18-20 (depending on experience)
- All training paid at agreed upon rate above
- 90-day probationary period
- Contract and all payments are made via Upwork
To apply for this job please visit duolingo.breezy.hr.