- Full Time
The world largest technology company is looking to recruit an end-user sales manager to supervise and organize our sales team.
Hewlett Packard (HP) is the world’s largest technology solutions provider in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
IT infrastructure, personal computing, and access devices are among the company’s services, including global services, imaging, and printing.
Our customers are all consumers, small and medium-sized businesses, huge organizations, and government agencies.
You’ll be responsible for controlling corporate sales by creating business plans, achieving set objectives, and coordinating lead creation with our marketing department.
You’ll also be in charge of managing your sales team’s activities and performance by tracking sales goals, creating individual sales targets, and facilitating regular sales training.
It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar subject.
You’ll need good communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team to succeed in this position.
- Develop a business plan covering sales, revenue, and spending controls to manage corporate sales.
- Meet sales targets as expected.
- With the sales team, set individual sales targets.
- Keep track of sales targets and report on the results as needed.
- Supervise the sales team’s operations and results.
- Lead generation coordination with marketing.
- Your salespeople’s continual education.
- Motivate, counsel and product knowledge education are all ways to help your sales force grow.
- Recognize who our ideal customers are and how they interact with our offerings.
- Typically 7+ years experience in sales.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- University or Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit hp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.