- Full Time
- Ikeja Lagos
Our client, a major player in the FMCG industry, is looking for an e-Commerce Specialist Ikeja Lagos to join her dynamic team in the following position:
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Pay: 3 – 4million naira
We are recruiting a smart and creative professional who will plan and devise digital marketing strategies that will harness and boost sales of our client’s online stores.
The ideal candidate will develop and manage product attributes to drive quality online listings.
e-Commerce Specialist Ikeja Lagos
The e-Commerce Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Plan and strategize for web merchandising to accomplish the company sales and marketing targets.
- Develop and coordinate online campaigns to increase digital sales plan
- Optimise paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
- Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales
- Manage inventory status across ecommerce platforms to maximise in-stocks.
- Partner with merchandising teams to ensure that the right products and initiatives are being promoted across all platforms.
- Create promotional offers and ensure they are uploaded accordingly and correctly.
- Provide a report on the utility and existing and novel strategies.
- Develop Promotional Budgets and Implement Key metrics to track and reconcile budgets.
- Analyse sales related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements, etc.
Applicants are required to possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an E-commerce specialist in an FMCG related company.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience analysing and applying data to make decisions.
- Experience in account management, sales planning, and business development.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and PC operating systems.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Register for our free training courses to increase your chances of getting hired. Our recommended course is soft skills.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.