- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos
Assist to hire
Job Brief (Content Writer with English Majors)
We’re seeking a talented Content Writer with English Majors to join our team and assist us in continuing to expand. Our company is a beautiful location to advance your career if you’re devoted and ambitious. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Pay: 100 – 120k
Work Hours(full time): 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Job Responsibilities for content writer with English Majors:
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.