Digital Marketer (Digitize Nigeria)
- Full Time
- Lagos Nigeria
A full service digital marketing agency is looking to hire a Digital Marketer (Digitize Nigeria) with a good knowledge on SEO, PPC and CRO.
Job Responsibilities for Digital Marketer (Digitize Nigeria):
- Improve website content where necessary
- Manage the online agency to identify requirements for updated content
- Coordinate the supply of SEO friendly copy for our website.
- Ensure new creative content fits with our brand to maintain the website’s personality,
- Ensure online content complements off-line activity,
- Utilise any additional content sources where appropriate,
- Conduct regular reviews of agency performance against agreed targets,
- Implement cost effective paid campaigns to maximise conversion,
- Enhance customer journey from first point of contact on our website through to post-booking stage, as well as test and monitor website conversion rates and improve or update appropriately.
- Oversee the online marketing strategy for the company.
- Plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design,
- Maintain and supply content for the brand’s website.
- In addition, engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
- Analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
· Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar
· Excellent use of canva
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience in creative content writing and content creation
· Perfect knowledge of web analytic tools
· BScBA in marketing or relevant field
· Experience in B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEOSEM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
October 12, 2022
Tax Advisor (with ACA in view)
October 12, 2022