A consultancy digital project manager is searching for an imaginative, detail-orientated digital project manager to join our marketing team.
PRI is a digital consultancy that helps mission-driven organizations build powerful digital experiences by combining strategic thinking, engineering, and narrative.
The digital project manager will be in charge of designing and managing online campaigns, improving user experience, developing new concepts, monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics, identifying and resolving issues, and sticking to specifications and time and cost estimates.
You should be able to multitask and communicate with various clients and stakeholders.
The hired candidate should have a solid understanding of content management systems and SEO methods to be effective as a digital project manager.
Outstanding digital project managers have an excellent technical background and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Remote, Work from Anywhere
- Interview stakeholders or users to gather needs.
- Analyze business difficulties and technical/marketing goals critically to build a strategy that best meets our clients’ demands.
- Working directly with our clients to fully comprehend their requirements, communicate them to the team, and translate them into deliverables.
- Use Agile approaches to create and execute project plans to suit changing demands and needs.
- Identify and manage risks proactively, taking into account the project’s short- and long-term impact.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of allocated projects and ensure that customer deadline are met.
- Review and contribute to team deliverables before sharing with the client.
- Track and report project metrics.
- Possess 3+ years of project management experience at a top consulting firm, agency, or other relevant experience.
- Have worked with distributed teams remotely before.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and organized skills.
- Result oriented.
- Strong ability to conceptualize.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Prior experience working on technical projects.
- Familiarity with the agile software development lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of user experience and marketing strategies and how creative and technical processes interact.
- You know how to translate business processes/needs into technical requirements.
- eCommerce experience.
- HubSpot CRM experience.
- You are a professional who is at ease in the presence of senior executives.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science, or a related subject.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://pri.breezy.hr/p/04507aea7b97-digital-project-manager?source=remoteco
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity. We put our values at the centre of all we do, seeking candidates who do the same.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit pri.breezy.hr.