- Full Time
- Abuja & Kaduna
A microfinance institution is searching for a digital marketing officer to help us create and improve company brand.
Gemstone Microfinance is an agricultural microfinance cooperative society that is not affiliated with a bank.
It is a national member of the Nigerian Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions (AMFIN).
Its two years of operation has granted over N2 billion in credits to its agricultural business members throughout its twenty-four locations in twelve states and the Federal Capital Territory.
The development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing, and retail subsectors has been society’s main priority.
Abuja (FCT) and Kaduna
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts such as SEO or SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and display ads.
- Create, manage, and improve our social media presence.
- All digital marketing campaigns should be measured and reported and evaluate goals.
- Identify patterns and insights, and then improve your spending and performance based on them.
- Make a list of new and innovative growth tactics.
- Plan, execute measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and improve the user experience.
- Use excellent analytical skills to assess the entire customer experience across different channels and touchpoints.
- Collaborate with other vendors and agencies.
- Examine cutting-edge technologies.
- Where applicable, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption.
- At least 2-5 years experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Result oriented.
- Highly motivated, energetic, motivated and inspiring.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Social media savvy.
- Capacity to create high-quality material for a variety of social media platforms.
- Basic understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Image editing software, videography and photography is a plus.
- Possess a B.Sc or HND qualification in Marketing or a related field.
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com