- Remote (inernational)
An innovative developer of software solutions in Europe is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager. Kapsys GmbH is an innovative provider of software solutions in Europe that develops goods for cybersecurity, education, and insurance.
You will create a structure from the ground up for multiple brands that do not currently have a marketing department. We also anticipate that you will form a marketing team of 1-3 specialists, establish standards, and maintain the quality of options.
Job Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies for multiple Software Agency/SaaS and online brands, including SEO, email, SMM, and PPC campaigns.
- Develop a brand identity.
- Manage and plan marketing budgets.
- Find, test, and analyze new advertising channels and track and increase traction.
- Plan blog posts and topics to help you generate users and revenue.
- Create newsletters using Active-Campaign.
- Develop an SMM strategy for Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook Pages.
- Community management on social media (comments, replies).
- Pay-per-click (PPC) digital marketing strategy (social ads, remarketing).
- Create content (posts, infographics, customer success stories).
- Mailchimp’s email marketing (onboarding, newsletters, special campaigns).
- Plan the release and content schedules.
- Establish and lead a marketing department (1-3 specialists).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar areas.
- Experience in team management.
- 2+ years of verified international experience in the Marketing Manager position within an IT company/Digital agency is a must.
- Upper-Intermediate English (both spoken and written).
- A high level of understanding of Software as a Service.
- A deep understanding of online marketing tools (skills in email marketing, content marketing, video marketing and building a sales funnel.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Creative marketing mind and ability to generate marketing ideas on its own.
- Advanced in MS Office, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Remote work with a flexible schedule;
- Broad and advanced technology stack – huge opportunity to grow, learn and advance your skills;
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy;
- Paid vacation and sick days.
To apply for this job please visit kapsys.ch.